Info & Survey for the Overnight Stay Program
See details about our proposed Overnight Stay Program and help us make final decisions by sharing your thoughts in the survey below.
GENERAL IDEAS ON HOW THE OVERNIGHT STAYS WILL WORK
- We will have a Host managing each overnight and staying for the night.
- The two options for Overnight Stays will be (1) Private Overnight stays with your own family and/or friends and (2) Open Member Scheduling.’
- You will need to bring your own sheets, pillows and blankets.
- No snacking or eating is allowed in the Energy Spa room. If required, you can bring a small cooler pack with snacks. Another room for this will be provided.
- You will be asked to bring your own closed container filled with your needed water for the night.
- We encourage you to bring eye masks and ear plugs that you are comfortable with.
- We also have eye masks and earplugs on hand if you need to use ours.
- Everyone will be encouraged to be as mindful as possible about noises in the space. Sleeping sounds including possibly snoring will be inevitable.
- The time frame we think will be best is a 9 pm arrival and an 8 am departure, with quiet time for sleeping between 10 pm and 7 am. And we are open to hearing your alternative thoughts about this for our teams’ consideration.
- The bathroom is down the hall. A light will be provided for going to the bathroom at night.
- We are working on pricing options for the private and open member overnight stays and will share that soon.